Youtube is a highly popular and most famous video sharing website. You can just grab your mobile and record what ever you like and within minutes million of people are watching it. I am really impressed with this site. I want to join, can someone teach me?
Facebook is a modern media by creating new world particularly in the field of social relations and create considerable changes in human communications and with over eight hundred million users, it can be said that the latest type of human relations have been shaped in the social networks. Apparently with the spread of social networks, relations have become closer and wider than the past to the extent that the social sites have turned into an inseparable part of our life and it’s positive and negative effects to people’s life.
The Positive Effects:
– Facebook is a great way stay connected with your family and friends that live far away. With the status updates, photos, instant messaging and
profile information; it can keep you up to date on the happenings of all of your family and friends.
– Most people find it a lot easier to start a conversation with someone over Facebook than in real life, so a lot of people relationships tend to start
– You can expressing yourself by posting picture, showing your favourite song, and constantly update your status.
The Negative Effects:
– On Facebook it is very easy to get bullies. They can harass one person even easier than they could especially in a school environment, whether it is
about race, appearance, intelligent, etc. There aren’t moderators that go around monitoring what people say to each other. Anything can be said.
– Facebook is causing couples to break up. It builds up jealousy, which causes quite a bit of tension in a relationship. The fact that many people try
to hook up with others over Facebook while not realizing that these people are in a relationship.
– Facebook is a cause for insecurities due to the fact that it makes people compare themselves to others.
– Facebook is taking over people’s life and can be addicted.
– People keep monitoring/checking your activity; go through to your entire picture and get to know you completely without you ever knowing.